Terms and Conditions
THE FINANCIAL FORECAST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our website address is: https://thefinancialforecast.com.
1. OVERVIEW OF TERMS
Welcome to this Terms and Conditions (this “Terms”). This Terms has been provided by The Financial Forecast (also “we” or “us” or “our”) and it contains the rules and practices our website and service users (also “you” or “your”) must adhere to before using our website and services.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS (collectively, our “Services”), YOU CONFIRM TO The Financial Forecast THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO IT, YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO STOP USING OUR SERVICES.
2. UPDATES TO TERMS AND SERVICES
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, modify, change, or review (collectively, “Updates”) a portion or part of this Terms and/or our Services without notice to you. Any Updates made to this Terms shall be followed by updating this Terms and changing the data above. Updates may also be communicated to you via your registered email address.
3. SERVICE ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION
To use our website for investing activities, you must be at least 18 years of age and must register for a user account. For corporate account registration, you must have the authority, permission, and proof from the organization you are representing.
4. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- The data you provided during registration is accurate and complete;
- Only you will have access to your account;
iii. You are 18 years of age or above;
- By using our Services on behalf of a company, you have the permission from the company to do so;
- Your use of our Services does not violate any local law or regulation in the location you are.
5. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY
By using the information provided by The Financial Forecast regarding investment activities, you acknowledge and agree that the information is provided for reference purposes only and do not constitute investment, tax, and financial advice whatsoever. We do not warrant or represent to you that the information is accurate, complete, up-to-date, or relevant. You further agree that you will use the information at your sole risk without passing any liability to The Financial Forecast.
6. RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES
By accessing our website and engaging in investing activities, you agree to stay away from the below restricted activities including;
- Attempting to undermine the security or integrity of our computing systems or networks;
- Carrying out actions that encourages money laundering and other criminal activities including but not limited to cryptocurrency tumbling, darkness markets, and terrorism financing;
- Carrying out actions that distribute, publish, or disseminate any unlawful or illegal information or material or otherwise violates any applicable law;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of our website which you do not have our permission to access;
- Imputing or transmitting any files that may damage any of the functionalities that make up the website or the systems;
- Sharing content, information or files relating to copyright violations which you do not have the permission to share;
- Attempting to modify, copy, use, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any software or programs used by The Financial Forecast to provide our Services; and
- Giving out or sharing your passwords and account to someone else without prior written consent from us.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that by using our Services, fees and commissions will apply. The Financial Forecast reserves the right to review and change the applicable fee at our sole discretion without liability to you. If any change is made to the fees and commissions on our website, it will apply only to transactions which are entered after the fees was changed.
- Standard Accounts (up to €25,000) are charged 30% of the amount generated from one Period to the next, based upon the net equity positions at the end of each Period minus the highest net equity position reached since the opening of the account (high watermark), excluding day to day administrative adjustments to the account, deposits, withdrawals, rollover and premiums.
- Premium Accounts (more than €25,000) are charged 20% of the amount generated from one Period to the next, based upon the net equity positions at the end of each Period minus the highest net equity position reached since the opening of the account (high watermark), excluding day to day administrative adjustments to the account, deposits, withdrawals, rollover and premiums.
- Fees are charged between de 1st and 15th of each month.
We respect your privacy and understand the risk involved if your privacy is breached by unauthorized individual. You authorize us to set up your investing account in our VPS to connect with the AI Bumblebee and you will provide the information needed.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the website including trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are licensed to The Financial Forecast and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under foreign laws and international conventions. The Financial Forecast Content includes, but not limited to, all source codes, databases, layouts, software, designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. The Financial Forecast trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and as part of domain names, in connection with any service or product in any way that may cause confusion and may not be copied or used, in whole or part, without The Financial Forecast consent.
10. LIMITED LICENSE
Unless it otherwise stated, The Financial Forecast Content including trademarks, service marks, copyrights, and intellectual property rights, are owned and controlled by The Financial Forecast under international convention and foreign laws.
11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The links and adverts posted on the website are third party links and adverts (“Third Party Content”) and are not under The Financial Forecast supervision or control. We do not warrant to you that the content of Third Party Contents are accurate, complete or legal. Third Party Contents (including those sent to your email address) are provided to you for references only and should be checked for accuracy or completeness before relying on them. The Financial Forecast will not be liable to you for any loss you may incur from any Third Party Content you accessed or used through our website.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The Financial Forecast PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (IMPLIED OR EXPRESS), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, TOTALLY SECURE, OR NON-INTERRUPTED. WE FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND TIPS ON THE WEBSITE REGARDING INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL, INVESTMENT, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE, AND THAT YOU WILL MAKE INDEPENDENT RESEARCH REGARDING THE VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS WE POST ON THE WEBSITE.
13. LIABILITY LIMITATION
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL The Financial Forecast, OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, STAKEHOLDERS, AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, ACCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING DAMAGES OF LOST PROFIT, GOODWILL, REVENUE, DATA, AND OTHER TYPES OF LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US (EVEN IF The Financial Forecast HAS BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD HAVE FORESEE SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING).
You here by agree to release and indemnify The Financial Forecast, our employees, directors, affiliates, service providers, licensors, and associates from and against all claims, proceedings, court actions, lawsuits, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses, or losses which may arise as a result or connected with your use of our Services, your violations of this Terms and other policies, or the violation of any applicable law or the rights of another individual or entity.
15. OUR ACTIONS ON VIOLATIONS
The Financial Forecast reserves the right, at our discretion to seek any remedy or take actions available at law for any violation of our terms and conditions as described in this Terms. Remedy or actions may include but are not limited to the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your user account and bar you from engaging in investing activities on our website.
16. NO WAIVER
Should The Financial Forecast fail to exercise our rights regarding a violation of this Terms and other policies and agreements established by us, it does not constitute a waiver of our right to do so at a future time.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
The Financial Forecast shall not be liable to you or third party for any failure to perform our obligations if such failure is as a result of any occurrence that is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to internet break downs, government actions, fire, market forces, storm, fire, severe weather conditions, rules, wars, and power failure.
If any portion or provision of this Terms is found to be void, unenforceable or illegal by a competent court having jurisdiction, the parts shall be brought down or edited while the remaining portion or provisions that are legal and enforceable shall not be affected.
19. GOVERNING LAW
This Terms shall be governed and construed by international laws without regards to conflict of law and its provisions.